A downloadable game for macOS
(UPDATE: As of 8/14/19, VCTR updates are currently on hold due to personal issues. Thank you for understanding.)
VCTR (shorthand for Vector) is a first-person runner game with randomly generated terrain. As forward speed is built up over time, your only manual movement options are left and right. Jump over walls and slide under lasers as you make it your goal to reach the distance requirement you select. Don't fall off, either!
This game is also compatible with PS4 controllers.
A/D Keys // Arrow keys // PS4 left joystick: Move
Z Key / PS4 X Button: Jump
C Key / PS4 Square Button: Slide
P Key / PS4 Options Button: Pause
Shift keys / PS4 back shoulder buttons: Set difficulty
v1.0 (July 28, 2019):
v1.1 (July 31, 2019):
- Various obstacle collision fixes.
- Various menu UI fixes.
- Can now change the difficulty setting in the menu.
- Can now pause in the middle of gameplay.
- Adjusted the ground material to improve view distance.
- Light rotation settings have been adjusted.
v1.2 (August 1, 2019):
- Added a new difficulty setting: Master (1,000m).
v1.3 (August 2, 2019):
- Fixed a glitch in which sideways movement was possible while paused.
- Fixed an oversight in which sideways movement was possible after hitting an obstacle or falling off the track.
v1.4 (August 4, 2019):
- Fixed a glitch that made it possible to drift while paused or after falling off the track.
v1.5 (August 14, 2019):
- Added a new difficulty setting: Grandmaster (2,000m).
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.